Cycling Fitness Results is a functional back-to-basics workout serieswith proper warm-up and cool-down periods, and cycling specificstretching exercises. Each DVD in the series contains 3 progressivelymore difficult workouts for a total of over 21 hours of training!
Nine Ball Diaries follows Tim Johnson’s championship cyclocross season, filmed by four time Emmy Award winning sports documentary producer and director Don Hampton, he and his crew from DH Productions will capture all of the drama and triumph in pristine high definition.
- For the first time in video format, Dean Golich (USA Cycling Coach of the Year) reveals the secrets and techniques he uses with some of the top mountain bikers in the world, including the Trek-Volkswagen professional mountain bike team
- Workouts have been designed to maximize your training time and your athletic potential
- In only a 60-mintute workout you will develop your VO2 system and improve your ability to handle the physiological demands of mountain bike racing and trail riding
- Improve anaerobic power
- Develop the ability to produce repeatable high-power efforts
- Accentuate a 360 degree pedal stroke to handle the dynamic terrain of mountain biking
- Learn from one of the premier mountain bike coaches, Dean Golich
- These workouts and techniques are applicable to all cycling levels
- Don’t just train, train right with Carmichael Training Systems’ Train Right Video Series!
Days of Dirt DVD
The fifth feature release from AlloutProductions, ‘Days of Dirt’ offers up a buttery blend of downhill &freestyle action. From the hills of Oakland to Crankworx, the filmshowcases America’s finest riders gettin down n dirty doing what theydo best. Featuring rippers like Cole Bangert, Brad Benedict, RyanCondrashoff, Brian Miller, Alex Reveles, Duncan Riffle, Luke Strobel,JD Swanguen, Greg Watts, etc., ‘Days of Dirt’ will have you stoked toget dirty.
The crew over at NWD films is at it again and this time they have brought along 16 of the world’s best freeride mountain bikers who will battle it out for the title of Ultimate Freeride Champion! New World Disorder 8 “Smack Down” promises to showcase some of the most progressive lines and scenic locations in the business.
- Riders Include:
- Andreu Lacondeguy,
- Ben Boyko
- Brain Lopes
- Cam McCaul
- Cedric Gracia
- Darren Berrecloth
- Fabien Barel
- Grant “Chopper” Fielder
- Jeff Lenosky
- John Cowan
- Kirt Voreis
- Kurtis Sorge
- Kyle Strait
- Lluis Lacondeguy
- Paul Basagoitia
- Richie Schley
- Robbie Bourdon
- Wade Simmons
- Wayne Goss
- Shot on location in Argentina, Israel, Europe, US and British Columbia
- Exculsive Event Covverage from Nissan Qashqai Challange, Crankworx and the Bearclaw Invitational
- Bonus DVD features include: Full length footage from Oakley’s Have You Seen It?, Maxxis Films and segments from Injured Soilders, Builders, Oakley Team Video, Night Riding, Crash Segment and Panama
Science of Triathlon DVD 2-disc set. Triathlon is a very complex sport, but it is one that you can improve in if you understand the basic scientific principles of training and methods and techniques used by elite athletes. 9 hours.
TIA “This Is Australia” travels to the land down under to find out why some of the fast riders in the world come from Austraila. TIA shows the challenges faced by these riders as they push themselves onto the scene trying to make a mark on this sport. TIA features candid interviews with riders, parents, friends and people in the industry mixed with killer riding scenes from all of Australia.
Carmichael Training Systems is a leader in coaching and training. Their DVD series is a great way to enhance your on-bike performance.
Freedom Riders DVD
Freedom riders is a story about the progression of trail building over the last ten years. Highlighting a small, core group of riders who evolved from covertly building rough and unsustainable trails to creating a relationship with the Forrest Service and creating some of the best freeride trails in the country. Beautifuly shot, Freedom Riders is a look at the evolution of the sport, from its days as an activity reserved for the few who rebelled against the spandex clad status-quo, to the multimillion dollar mainstream sport it is today.
Catch up on the New World Disorder series with this newly released box set.
- Choose Box I containing NWD I, II, and III, or
- Choose Box II containing NWD IV, V, VI
- Each set includes a bonus disc
Bonus disc includes hilarious outtakes, highlights, and additional footage from the New World Disorder series (38 minutes)
Open Water Swimming DVD. Takes you through the steps and skills, both fundamental and advanced, needed to perform to the best of your ability while enjoying open water and triathlon competitions.
The New World Disorder Series is back for it’s 9th installment, with all of the epic lines and killer riding that NWD is know for, all with some of some of today’s top riders showing that no matter how hard your ride, it is never enough.
- Dan Atherton, Gee Atherton, Rachel Atherton, Paul Basagoitia, Fabien Barel, Darren Berrecloth, Robbie Bourdon, Aaron Chase, Wayne Goss, Cedric Gracia, Adam Hauck, Sam Hill, Benny Korthaus, Andreu Lacondeguy, Lluis Lacondeguy, Cam McCaul, Greg Minnaar, Steve Peat, Alex Prochaska, Brandon Semenuk, Kyle Strait, Kirt Voreis, Camaron Zink
- Shot on Location in:
- China, Australia, Morocco, Spain, Germany, England Scotland, Slovenia, Andorra, Italy, Colorada, Califonia, Utah, New Jersey, Whistler B.C.
- Bonus disc includes:
- Nissan sports, adventure bonus, features John Cown and the Oakley team